It provides me the range of foods you’ll be able to enjoy while on the DASH diet. Some diets can turn out to be so boring that you just cannot eat one more meal. However, with the DASH diet, you will find such a great deal of different foods you do not think you’re on a diet plan. This weeks recipe is a favorite of mine, Chicken Parmesan.
I like to incorporate a wonderful side salad to make sure that I’m getting all of my veggies daily.
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to uniform thinness
3/4 cup wine (white or red)
3 (14.5-oz) cans crushed tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided, plus more for garnish
11/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 lb thin linguine or other pasta, cooked al dente
1. Blend flour with salt and pepper to taste onto a big plate. Sprinkle chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper, then dredge them in seasoned flour. Put aside.
2. Heat butter and oil in a skillet on medium-high. Fry chicken until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet; stay warm. Add garlic and onion to pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in wine and scrape skillet, getting yummy bits off the bottom. Cook for 3 minutes or till liquid is reduced by half.
4. Stir in tomatoes, sugar and pepper and salt to taste. Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. Insert ⅛ cup java and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
5. Arrange chicken on top of sauce; sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Cover skillet and simmer until cheese melts and chicken is sexy. Sprinkle with ⅛ cup skillet. Put pasta on plates ; shirt with sauce chicken, and parsley.
Click Here For more DASH Diet Recipies
About RESPeRATE — Lower Blood Pressure Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared apparatus for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is scientifically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE reduces blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause elevated blood pressure. RESPeRATE does this by harnessing the curative power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is practically impossible to accomplish by yourself. All you have to do is breathe together with RESPeRATE’s directing tones.
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also get our RESPeRATE Journal.